G&E Life Science
We can evidence success across VC Funded Start-ups, Pre-IPO Biotech’s and established public companies in the Biotech and Pharmaceuticals industries. We focus our markets around biotech hubs and established pharmaceutical strongholds across the US, Europe and the UK.
The Modern Life Science Industry
The modern pharmaceutical industry is energised for change. Challenges such as patent cliffs, generic competition, VC funding models, technological advancements, skill shortages and an over-reliance on blockbuster drug business models have caused massive change in the industry in the last 10 years.
These internal issues have coincided with a more informed consumer looking for ever deeper information on drug efficacy.
As pharma realigns its focus towards: patient centric models, novel targets, orphan drugs, intellectual property strategy, biologics, gene therapies, personalised medicine, the challenges of big data-capitalisation, Artificial Intelligence and more virtualised R&D the need for efficient and effective talent recruitment is more important than ever before.
It is well known that organisations with superior, more robust recruiting practices outperform those with less effective programs.
- As business models change how can you ensure that new hires will fit your new culture?
- As your business pivots into new innovative therapeutic areas, how will you find best-in-field specialists?
- How will your business compete locally and manage globally?
- How does your dynamic biotech or start-ups attract staff in such a competitive market?
- As a candidate, how do you choose between larger pharmaceutical companies or smaller biotechnology companies in order to best advance your career?
What differentiates G&E Partners to other leading search firms is our ‘talent management’ approach. We believe it is important to:
- Understand what candidates can evidence they can do, as this is the reason they will be hired.
- Understand where they want to be in 3-5, even 5-10 years.
- Understand what the next role must offer candidates in terms of stretch, growth and challenge for it to be the right development fit for you.
As well as talent management G&E Partners also conducts executive search and selection processes. By investing heavily forward-facing technologies we are able to best represent our clients needs and find high-calibre candidates not immediately apparent in the market.
When combined with our Talent Management approach G&E Partners Group has developed one of the most powerful search solutions available. Our results driven approach further differentiates us from our competition and our long-term relationship-based process has allowed us to solidify our position a leading global recruitment services provider.
Contact G&E Life Science
Life Science Division Managers:
+44 (0) 203 746 5125
+44 (0) 203 746 5126